AEA K12 Online Resources
AEA K12 Online Courses
Free Online Courses: Download online courses in the following subject areas from our AEA K12 Online website. Simply go to our web page http://www.aeak12online.org/, create an account, examine courses in Course Preview, and download your desired course from the Course Catalog.
- Math (Algebra, Dev. Math)
- Social Studies (Big History Project)
- Foreign Language
- (Mandarin Chinese, Spanish)
Core Skills Mastery
Core Skills Mastery builds student thinking, learning, persistence, confidence and motivation, while raising math and literacy skills.
- Web-based instruction
- Next-generation technology / pedagogy
- Broad preparation for educational and career success:
- Fills in gaps, provides immediate boost to math & literacy
- Teaches advanced problem-solving and thinking skills
- Enhances independent learning
- Builds self-motivation, persistence, confidence
Hippocampus (by NROC) is a free, core academic web site that delivers rich multimedia content--videos, animations, and simulations--on general education subjects to middle-school and high-school teachers and college professors, and their students, free of charge.
Play list video: http://vimeo.com/73903908
Innovative Technology in Science Inquiry
ITSI (The Innovative Technology in Science Inquiry project) engages students in STEM activities through the integrated use of technologies that include modeling, computational thinking, and real-time data acquisition. This comprehensive project will assist teachers in preparing diverse students for STEM careers by engaging them in exciting, inquiry-based science projects.
Contact Nancy or Arlan if you would like to know more about these.
Nancy Movall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 402.630.8658
Arlan Thorson, email@example.com, 515.289.1852